Skip to main content
- We ask that all registered campers and their guests follow our 5MPH speed limit. This is placed for the safety of all.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am during the week and 11pm to 9am on the weekends.
- All guests should be checked out by 1pm as check ins start at 2pm. Requests for a late check out or early check in may be available and are subject to a $2/hour fee.
- ALL visitors (non-registered campers) will be subject to a $5 guest fee on weekends.
- All visitors must be paid and registered for before using the pool or occupying a site as an overnight guest.
- All guests must be 16 to swim by themselves and 18 to supervise other swimmers. Our pool is open for complimentary use to our registered campers and their paid/registered guests only.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted within the campground with the exception of seasonal golf carts.
- Pets are welcome, please just leave a copy of the most current rabies vaccination on file at the office. ALL pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- NO Fireworks are permitted on the premises of the campground.
- Site numbers are not guaranteed when making a reservation. We reserve the right to change sites at any time.
- We require a notice of no later than one week for cancellations (two weeks for holiday weekends) in order to receive a refund. All cancellations are subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
- NO large parties (over 10 people) are permitted on campsites. Please check with office staff about using a pavilion.
- Tents are not permitted on sites unless approved by management. There is a $30/night tent fee. Tents cannot be occupied by children under 18 without adult supervision.